What You Can Expect When You Call...
- Personal Consultation and no Obligation Price Quote.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery Services From $499.
- FREE Diagnosis and Evaluation!
- We Service all Hard Drives, Servers and RAID Systems.
- Best Prices for Recovering USB Flash Drives and Camera Cards. As Low As $199!
- No Risk Guarantee! We guarantee to recover your data or there's no charge.
ADR Data Recovery offers Long Beach clients free shipping, free diagnosis and a new hard drive with your recovered data at no additional charge! Plus 24/7 emergency data recovery services for time-critical situations.
Types of Data We Recover From Hard Drives, Servers & RAID...
- Financial Data: Quickbooks, Quicken, Peachtree
- Digital Pictures and Photos
- Databases: SQL, Access and more
- Spreadsheets, Documents, PDFs, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Graphic Design and Original Works
- Emails, Contacts, Schedules, Tasks
- Research, Historical and Regulatory Data
Why Choose ADR Data Recovery
1. You are choosing the most trusted data recovery service provider for California
Since 1997, we have led the industry in innovation by pioneering technological and logistical breakthrough's that many other data recovery companies have tried to copy in order to get you to send your hard drive or RAID to them. When you've lost data, you want a company you can trust to recover your files and keep your data secure. To assist you in choosing the best company for your needs, here are some facts you should be aware of and some key questions you should ask when looking for a data recovery service.
2. Professional data recovery methods and high success rates
At ADR Data Recovery, our data recovery engineers and technicians use proven methods and state-of-the-art technology to recover data from virtually every type of disaster with an industry leading success rate. Every data recovery project is a unique challenge and each may require different techniques to restore your data. If any of your data is recoverable, we won’t quit until we’ve exhausted every effort to recover your files. We use the latest technologies—including our own unique, proprietary hardware and software methods—to restore your data. In fact, we’ve often been able to recover data that other technicians and data recovery companies have deemed unrecoverable.
We work at a hardware level on each data recovery project. This means that we’re able to recover data from even the most difficult situations. Failed hard drives, servers, and RAIDs typically require parts replacement, realignment, recalibration, firmware restoration, and mathematical calculations to determine MFT mount points and data structures and much more.
3. We care
Our data recovery advisors are available 24/7/365 so you can speak with a live person instead of an automated phone system. Everyone at ADR—from our data recovery engineers, to our customer service staff, to our executive management team—is focused on recovering your data as quickly as possible so you can get back to your normal routine without missing a beat. Your storage device and data are kept safe and secure through each step of the data recovery process and all data is held in strict confidentiality.
Each data recovery project is unique and receives special attention from our highly trained data recovery engineers and experienced support staff. This means you will receive regular and ongoing updates as to the status of your data recovery project. As soon as we complete the diagnostics phase, your data recovery advisor will provide you with detailed results as well as a complete report which includes a list of all your recoverable files and firm price for recovery.
Regardless of the complexity of recovering your data or the procedures necessary to gain access to your drive or media, it is all included in the diagnostic fee. If your data is not recoverable because of severe platter damage you will not incur any additional charges. (parts location and replacement, realignment, recalibration and firmware restoration are all part of the diagnostics process).
Your Final Price for a Successful Recovery Includes:
- ADR’s custom data recovery services
- A detailed diagnosis of problems causing the data loss
- A list of your recoverable files (we will verify your most critical files with you)
- Free return shipping (free shipping from your location to our lab is also available)
At ADR, we’re committed to giving you excellent service, and to keeping you informed during every step of the data recovery process. We look forward to serving you. Please call 800.450.9282 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or to make arrangements to get your data recovered.
Your ADR Data Recovery Team
Read true stories and reviews from real customers on Facebook
- RAID data recovery
- Server data recovery
- Laptop hard drive recovery
- Desktop hard drive recovery
- External hard drive recovery
- Flash drive recovery
- SSD hard drive recovery
- Camera card recovery
"I was beyond thrilled that ADR was able to recover CRITICAL financial files that were lost due to a corrupt file backup!" YEARS worth of data was returned to me in a very quick turnaround!"...
Data recovery facts: Things you need to know to prevent data loss in the future and so you can make a smart choice about getting your data recovered now...